Our CISO as a Service (CISOaaS) offering gives Small to Medium sized Businesses (SMBs) access to the cyber security expertiseaffordable by large enterprises. Our consultants have worked in large enterprises either as Chief Information Security Officers, Information Security Managers or similar management advisory roles. They can help your organization to raise your cybersecurity posture by guiding and working with your company’s technology manager(s) on implementing a security roadmap which suits your business & industry.
Our CISO as a Service (CISOaaS) enables you to “outsource” this role without the need to pay the high price tag.
As we continue to see a rise in Data Breaches, Hacking, and Regulation affecting organisations of all sizes from banks to charities, the role of a CISO is becoming more and more important, not only in large enterprises, but also in small to medium sized businesses.
Traditionally the high wages of a CISO were only affordable by large enterprises, however, now SMBs can also afford to hire a CISO using our CISO as a Service offering.
How Does CISO as a Service work ?
Our CISOs are ready to hit the ground running, to make a difference and add value to the security tools and processes already deployed in your organisation.
- Contact us to arrange a Free Initial Consultation
- Further Consultation to:
- establish your organisations security requirements & objectives
- establishing an “Accountability Chart” to determine reporting lines, and who will work with the CISO implement and execute plan
- Establish number of days that CISO will be required to be onsite. This could be 3-5 days per month initially as CISO works initially to develop security strategy and plans; reducing to 1-2 per month as the ball gets rolling.
- Agree period of engagement usually 6 months or 12 months
- Your dedicated CISO will attend on site as per agreed date and period